Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) was created in 2009 to help deliver on the province’s environmental and economic goals. ERA takes action on climate change and supports economic growth by investing in the pilot, demonstration and deployment of clean technology solutions that reduce GHGs, lower costs, attract investment, and create jobs in Alberta.
ERA is committing $50 million through its new Circular Economy Challenge to accelerate the province’s transition towards a low-emissions economy. The investment from the Government of Alberta through ERA is focused on advancing innovations that will reduce the impacts of material production, processing, and disposal, and support economic diversification.
ERA is accepting applications for the Circular Economy Challenge until May 26, 2022.
Energy Savings for Business (ESB) will help eligible Alberta businesses reduce emissions, decrease operating costs, grow their operations and become more competitive, while creating skilled jobs and boosting economic recovery.
ESB is accepting applications until March 31, 2023.
Creating an account
- 1. Once registered, you will be logged in and redirected to a “Create New Account” page.
- 2. At the Create New Account page, provide your contact information. Once complete, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will then be redirected to the Home Page where you can enter your application or project plan.
- 1. Click "Login" link in the top right hand corner.
- 2. Select or enter the Email Address you used when you first registered.
- 3. Click on “Can’t access your account?” to take you to the password reset page.
- 4. Confirm the email address in the “User ID” box is your email address.
- 5. Enter the characters in the picture or the audio, in the applicable box and click “Next”.
- 6. Select the “Next” button.
- 7. Click on the “Email” button. An email containing your verification code will be sent to you.
- 8. Open the email to retrieve the code. An email from “Microsoft on behalf of outcome-plus.com” should be in your Inbox.
- 9. Copy the code. Then return to the Password Reset browser window and paste/enter the code into the applicable box. Click the “Next” button.
10. Choose your new password and enter as per the instructions on the page. Ensure your password produces a green bar indicating it is a “strong” password. Then click the “Finish” button.
Your password has now been reset.
- 11. Return to the site home page to login using your new password.